the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, March 19, 2006

You, with the tiny dick - FUCK YOU!

Recently, several of my blogger friends have been subjected to particularly nasty anonymous comments - low even by troll standards. Yes, I know this is nothing new. And I'm not suggesting anything to cure it. But it's my friends, and I'm just fucking pissed, so I'd like to vent in rhyme. Please indulge me, or I'll let the monkey loose again, and we all know how messy that can get.

Ahem.

If you can't leave your name
And it's all about meanness
Please give some pirana
A taste of your penis

There. I've vented, and the monkey's hackles are down. I hope we'll all sleep better for it.

Electric Bucky Crocker
Electric Bucky Crocker will sweep alllll the trolls into shallow graves...

24 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

I love your sentiments Bucky. Works for me.

The stupid asshats!

8:55 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

I have never loved you more than I do right this very minute, Bucky!

8:55 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

That is beautiful, Bucky. I hope others will add verses. I shall try. And you are so right to contain the messy monkey tonight.

9:00 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Kranki said...

That was amazing. Let's hope he/she takes your suggestion to heart.

9:04 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

OK:

I imagine you alone
Constipated, and grumpy
So I offer you my kidney stones
To keep you comp'ny

9:17 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger ALRO said...

Brought a tear to my eye!
I loved it.

10:10 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Curtis said...

I do NOT have a tiny dick. I mean that too! OH! You were talking about someone else.

Never mind.

10:16 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! It was a hallmark moment.

10:18 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL Susie!

10:19 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

I am inspired by your poetry...
My addition:
If your message, mean and sick
tries to prove you have a dick
put it up and walk away
no one's listening anyway

10:49 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

Hey, Jim!

Bucky Crocker! You broke out Bucky Crocker!? This is a good day, after all :)

10:50 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Electric Bucky Crocker! Sweet!! I will sleep well tonight afterall, knowing Electric BC is patroling the night, keeping the tolls at bay.

11:11 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

*ahem*

trolls

11:11 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here's my contribution:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're an asshole
Fuck you.

11:14 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Phoebe Fay said...

Anonymous trolls are the hemorrhoids of the 'net. Here's hoping they all get chumped on by piranas.

1:02 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

I would have written something, but circus kelli pretty much said what I would have.

I can't believe there are so many trolls out there.

I guess that's what happens when you have a site that people actually read! ;)

Later electric Bucky Crocker!

2:20 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

THat's just wrong--love that Bucky Crocker pic still!

CK said it right!

8:47 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger LadyBug said...

You know, of all your Photoshopped images, Bucky, I think that one may just be the scariest.

*shudder*

9:45 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Bucky..I heart you.
Anon's suck, yes they do.

and can I totally just say..you totally have on a dress..and I don't know why but I just never expected that you would wear dresses.
Is that weird of me?

11:27 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger racingpartsales.com said...

That is one smokin domestic getup.

12:08 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

You guys rock. Susie a little extra because, well...I guess those are stones, anyway. I was stretchin'.

But thank you! I tried to answer your comments individually, but I'm much too ADD today.

7:06 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Nina said...

I have nothing to add, but I am laughing my ass off.

9:08 PM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

that picture is still the best yet

9:31 PM, March 21, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Amen!

Also, Buck, have I told you that I day dream about you playing Aunt Eller in Oklahoma, when I see that pic of you in that frilly frock?

12:21 PM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home