the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It ain't the shoulder that's cold

Someone found my site today via a search for the phrase "popsicle in the ass."

I looked on Google, and of the four results that appear for my search string "popsicle in the ass," the top two refer to my blog, and the third is another blogger referring to one of my pictures on his own site.

I'm all swelled up with pride. Or is that from the cookies?


230:  I can't has a cookie?
Titled I Can't Has a Cookie?, an homage to this picture.

17 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

You're number one! And number two, as it happens!! That deserves a cookie.

6:08 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger Susie said...

Or are you all swelled up from the popsicles in your ass?
We are SO proud of you :)

6:32 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

You can has cookie. :)

8:23 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

If I had a cookie, Bucky, I'd... well, I'd totally wait until you were out of the room to eat it rather than eat it in front of you. That's what kind of good friend I am.

Eclectic - yeah, I've heard number two happens.

11:45 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Susie stole my comment :-)

And all this talk of cookies...
Now I want cookies. Damn!

Tomorrow.
Starbucks.
Susie's b.a.c.c.c.
I will have cookies.
Who wants to come with me?

3:16 AM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

That line needs to be mixed with a line from an old lady in a senior home to make the start of a loverly song:

Popsicles in the ass
kiss my ass and go to grass

And for some reason, when I read that, Steven Tyler's voice came into mind.

7:26 AM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Curly Glamour Girlie said...

Now when I get to the privacy of my own home I'm going to have to google this to see just what that picture is of.

I'd say that deserves a cookie.

9:21 AM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

You can has a cookie. or two

10:27 AM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:10 PM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

A popsicle may be just what Oliver needs right now.

And Bucky, you deserve as many cookies as you can muster.

12:16 PM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Kranki said...

I'd say that might be considered a Dr. Phil Life Moment.

Congrats and DAMMIT-eat the whole batch of cookies!

1:23 PM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Platypus said...

Cookies are good. Popsicles are good. Eating cookies with popsicle in ass... well I couldn't possibly comment but let us know how that goes for you! ;)

3:03 PM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Bone Machine said...

It was likely the Good Humor Man doing the searching.

That leaves me out. My humor leans towards the foul. It's what I do.

3:30 PM, June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can has a cookie, a popsicle, and you can stuff either one where they are best received. You rocks.

Now... git yerself over to my blog (http://catalinatuvecina.com) and answer the question that's there for you.

7:17 PM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does that mean that Bucky is the acknowledged expert on "popsicle in the ass?"

So now, at 4:30 a.m., I am hungry… for a cookie. (Not a popsicle that has been up you ass).

4:37 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Nick's funny.

9:57 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

I'm beaming vicariously.

7:20 PM, June 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home