the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, June 18, 2007

Don't you wanna ride it? Educated horses

Sky's a volcano puking hot yellow jizz
Not even sure where my sunbonnet is
Outside it's a tarpit, hot, thick, and wet
My pits and my tits run with rivers of sweat

Gumby and Pokey found out, what a bummer -
Tchotchkes can melt from buttsex in the summer.

Plastic toys shouldn't have sex in the summertime.

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Lori Denine and her cat said...

To divert your energy is to give something power over you.

10:44 PM, June 18, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

Yes, it has been hot, hasn't it?

10:30 AM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's like, Africa hot.

12:53 PM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

You're Pokey's hung like a horse! Mine must be a gelding.

4:56 PM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Oops. I meant, "Your".

4:56 PM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

As my daddy used to say: “It’s been hotter than a French whore on a feather bed.”

8:45 AM, June 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm truly diggin' this post! The prose is so ... I don't know what. All I know is that I was "in it" as I read it!

Been away for a few days so I'll be trolling through the last bunch of posts!

10:44 AM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

What a glorious ditty! Can I sing it to the tune of Milk Milk Lemonade, or something, and teach it to little school children, please?

7:19 PM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Maven said...

When the weather's hot and sticky,
That's no time for dunkin' dicky.
When the frost is on the pumpkin,
That's the time for dicky dunkin'!

2:25 PM, January 05, 2010  
Blogger Maven said...

PS: Bucky, when I die, I want to be either resurrected or reanimated into one of your ahem "action figures."

2:26 PM, January 05, 2010  
Blogger sheryl_stephen said...

Makes me long for summer. heh heh

3:06 PM, January 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home