the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh, the indignity!

So, it apparently wasn't insulting enough that a squirrel peed on my porch. When I went outside this morning, I found this:


A squirrel busted a nut on my porch

That's right. A squirrel busted a nut on my porch.



In other news of the weird, I have actually put up my own Christmas tree, for the first time...ever. I'll admit to being a huge Scrooge when it comes to all that fa-la-la-la-la crap, but I was given my mom's tree, so how could I not put that up? It's amazing I was able to get the giant thing through the door, though.


Friday puts my Christmas tree in perspective

Oh, yeah...I went all out. Ho ho ho, motherfucker! What's the next step? Inflatable reindeer in my yard? Icicle vibrator?

By the way...did you know that Christmas lights are roughly the same shape as a butt plug?

6 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mike said...

Well that's either a small tree or a mighty big pussy.

Not really sure which.

8:13 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Great, now you've got a squirrel prostitute using your porch as a place of bid'ness, in addition to the shovel-stealing criminals. You may need help from the vice squad.

9:17 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damn! Either the cat grew or that's one hell of a mini tree.

Why not send the kitties out after then squirrel?

Lights do come in various shapes. Butt plug is only one; my lights look like penises covered by multi-colored condoms with reservoir tips.

Merry Christmas, Bucky-Scrooge!

10:16 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Same SHAPE? Yes. Same SIZE? Debatable. :)

No, Miss Smarty Pants, what are you going to use for ornaments? Hey! Go to Target and get some BB's and hang them on there.

Just don't shoot your eye out, kid.

10:01 AM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

There are some delightful comments on this post. I saw Bucky taking this photo, folks. Can you believe she was out there with no coat on? Too cold for that crap.

I love how Friday's humping over your gigantic tree.

10:28 AM, December 14, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

Course I knew about xmas lights doubling as butt plugs -- how the hell you think I see where I'm going?

4:01 PM, December 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home