the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Pussy galore

Friday digs on Project Runway

I'm not the only one in this house who is addicted to Project Runway. Friday claims to be rooting for Jillian (pictured), but I think he really just watches because he is the cat version of Tim Gunn.




























Thirteen, on the other hand, would rather sit in a tunnel than watch Friday's gayboy TV shows.


Thirteen's tunnel




Friday tries to persuade...

Friday, with some of my hair in the way
"Come on, Thirteen - you could use a few fashion tips. You're looking a little rumpled there, silly boy."




...but Thirteen is unswayed.

Thirteen looks to the heavens
"Not looking, you can't make me look, la la la laaaaa..."

11 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Jessica said...

god i miss cable tv. and sanity. but the cable more. sometimes im not aware the sanity is missing but the cable... ahh its much easier to tell.

6:28 AM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Really - someone needs to start a 12-step program for Bravo addicts. Not that I'd go, but it needs to be done.

Thirteen lips!

9:11 AM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

The exchange between your boys is perfect! All of the pictures are great, but that look on Friday's face in the first one is so cool.

Felix and Oscar would really have been perfect names for them.

2:41 PM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess - I think I could live without cable, and I've been living without sanity for a while. But if my internet disappeared? I'd wither.

HTGT - The twelve steps would have to be fabulous, and on a catwalk.

Squirl - you made it home quickly! :)

2:54 PM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger Jonn Wood said...

Can I please make a macro out of that last one?

3:22 PM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger Jonn Wood said...

I would like to edit the image to add an amusing caption.

3:34 PM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

The friend I was going to visit was sick. Go figure. So I came straight home and made a comment here.
:-)

6:51 PM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Neat story line, Bucky; wonderful kitty pics.

6:53 PM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Love the kitty pics! :D

8:49 PM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

Friday is impeccable. I really feel he'd be happier if we all addressed him as "Sir Friday" though.

9:26 PM, December 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

*ah-choo!*

Sorry... *sniff*

I'm allergic to cats.

11:12 PM, December 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home