the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, October 03, 2005

Everybody scream for Buckenstein

I gave you rolling pins on Friday. Isn't that enough to sustain any reasonable person through a weekend?

Okay, so I took a couple of days off. I uncomputerfied myself for a while.

Alright, stop starin' at me like that. Truth of the matter is, I spent the weekend in my laboratory (la-BOR-a-tor-y) hard at work on my finest creation: Buckenstein's Monster.


Buckenstein's Monster

How come my neck bolts don't look as spiffy as the ones that hack, Frankenstein, used? At least I put these on tight, motherfucker.

I plan to use Buckenstein's Monster (otherwise known as My Little Bitch) to do my evil bidding, which may or may not include the purchase of green leather chaps and/or the invasion of foreign soil armed with a sharpened rolling pin and a handful of dung. Puttin' on the RIIIIIITZ!

Hey, at least there were no excuses that included the use of a big metal hooba jooba.

10 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

Puttin' on the Ritz!

Green chaps, huh? But no metal hooba joobas. Must've been a good weekend. :-)

9:17 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Green leather chaps--gotta have'em!

Also--it must feel good to be rid of those nasty hoobajoobas!

Happy Monday!

10:02 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Sooopa-dooopa!

10:08 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Never underestimate that awe of the hooba jooba...

I thought of you this weekend. I saw Dodgeball. "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood... no body..." and assless chaps. Good times.

11:29 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

Those neck bolts can be tricky.

11:32 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah! Buckenstein's Monster/My Little Bitch. What erotic/psychotic dreams I could have!

12:16 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - The weekend is always improved by the absence of big metal hooba joobas up one's butt. Um, at least for me. No offense to hooba jooba fans.

Effie - the more I think about green chaps the more amused I am by the idea. Lord help up all when I get to my photoshop.

M_D - Sooopa Dooopa Hooba Jooba?

Nugget - aaaaaah, "Dodgeball"...I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Eclectic - I suppose if I'd been more patient I could've found a picture where the bolts were pointed the right way, but screw that. No pun intended. I tried to flip the image over and that just looked wrong, angle-wise. So I decided to go for the inverted look.

SS Nick - I do my best to inspire that in my readers. Especially the psychotic part. And if you can find eroticism in there somewhere, then more powah to ya!

12:23 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

You've never looked more beautiful.

11:01 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Hmm I spent the weekend in a white gown, and you spent it on a slab.

What does this all mean?

7:12 AM, October 04, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Zombie - I figured gettin' all green was the best way to toy with your affections. Wanna see my stitches up close?

Jess - I think it means you're Bride of Buckenstein.

8:50 AM, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home