the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Made with my own nekkid hands

This is my holiday video for y'all. My little present to You, the Internet as a Whole. I don't know where else I could've made such a diverse yet intensely cool bunch of friends as I have here in the last year or so. For you, and those you care about, including and maybe especially your critters, I wish for a year filled with laughs and realized dreams (unless your critters are dreamin' about rippin' bunnies to shreds, and then I don't condone the realization of that), of plenty of what you want and only a negligible amount of what you don't.

Now that I've said that, I almost feel bad launching this video on you. Oh, well. You could only take so much sincerity from me, right?

31 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger eclectic said...

Cheers! ;)

11:23 PM, December 24, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

That was beautiful...*sniff*
I am now in the Christmas spirit, thanks to you. :o)

11:39 PM, December 24, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great video, Bucky! Even an old dude like me appreciates it!

Merry Christmas & many blessings to ya!

12:20 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Curtis said...

Happy Christmas and God bless us one and all.

1:03 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Mr. Hanky making a grand entrance from a monkey's ass is VERY Christmas-y.

Ho Ho, Ho.

1:14 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

Dr. Wolfenstein? Vampires? Pink hair? Assless chaps?


Marry me.

2:54 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now see what you have done with your video posting, Bucky? Now Jessica has posted a horrendous video of that Christmas ornament that would drive me up a bloody wall!

3:02 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Eclectic - Cheers to you! Bartender, one more - I'm not drivin'.

M_D - glad to be little miss Yuletide! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

SS Nick - Merry Christmas to you, too. Glad my video was just holiday cheery enough for you!

Tardist - thanks! A few hours in all. Merry Christmas back - I'll call tomorrow (er, later today).

Curtis - And the Tiny Tim-est of jolly holly holidays to you, too!

Jim - I thought you'd dig that bit o' festivity. And ho ho to you too, ho!

Jess - is that the winning combination? Sure I'll marry you...but I think we might have to take it to Toronto or some such.

SS Nick - hey, that happens to be Jess' dowry for when she marries me.

3:12 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I tried to convince Jess to (1) let Hermione destroy it; (2) give it to the nieces; (3) sell it on eBay; or (4) find an antique collector willing to pay big bucks for it. However, if you want it for a dowry, I’ll just make no more suggestions. Just as long as I don’t have play the video and listen to Donald’s nerve-wracking quacking.

3:24 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Veddy cool video. It's so full of Christmas spirit it almost had me in tears.

Merry Christmas!

7:15 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

You scare me. I love you. Thank the Lord, Bucky Crocker made an appearance. And the fishy in the pan was quite nice. Merry Christmas, sweetie.

8:42 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

Whoah. Do you think Scrooge had assless chaps? You might actually trump him with this one, Bucky. I'd wish you a Merry Christmas, but that would seem so....twisted. Ah, what the hell. Merry Christmas!!!

10:35 AM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger MrsDoF said...

The fish is quite quirky, in a festive fashion.
And I had to explain to DoF (who was leaning in real close and watching over my shoulder) about your assless chaps.

Merry Christmas! and Thanks for the Grins all year long....

2:39 PM, December 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Buckster.

4:24 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Damn that was cool. I'm completely glad you did that after I did mine cause I wouldn't have been able to follow that at all.

Merry Christmas!

4:33 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Merry Christmas, everybody!

SS Nick - I'm sure it will make a charming addition to the, ah, guest room. Heh.

Squirl - hope I wasn't too sentimental for you!

Susie - it just wouldn't have been a party without Bucky Crocker! Love you, sis!

PlazaJen - Actually, I got my chaps half price from Marley's ghost...

MrsDoF - there goes any chance of the Mr. ever thinking bloggers might be normal and harmless. ;)

Kalki - Merry Christmas to you, too, and may John Stamos be your best stocking stuffer!

Mr. B - you guys just put me in the holiday spirit with your YPS video. I blame you.

Thanks, all you guys, for the fact that you continue to come back here and are nice to me in spite of the fact that I bring down property values wherever I am!

5:34 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

Bucky - I was a tres bit disappointed that Jim hugging the bottle of his fav spirits didn't make the final edit.

So whe are you are you and Mr. Bloggerific making your first joint production?

8:48 PM, December 25, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Where do you get your assless chaps?
I got some money for Christmas, and want to get something nice for myself for a change...

12:38 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

btw, your own nekkid hands are very, very talented, with your photoshopping and your video/photo editing, there, missy. Very impressive.

7:56 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Nilbo said...

A standing ovulation for Miss Bucky BusyMonkey ... I am in awe of your video making skills, your creativity, and of course your assless chaps.

Merry Christmas and may the New Year bring you - and your monkey - many new adventures. And may it bring me pics.

8:21 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

If you are in MIchigan M_D, youcan go to a place called the "Gibraltar Trade Center" - they are these huge outlet -type places that have a lot of little local vendors. You can get a tat AND a pair of assless chaps all in one shopping trip.

9:12 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

hey bucky - can you tell I have 24-hour Internet again? I'm going to be a comment-posting fool!!

9:13 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

I still love that picture of you in the bicycle helmet. you look about eight years old.

The wolf in man's clothing sitting in the chair kinda freaked me out. But other than that, well done, very merry and mucho fun. You crazy girl.

1:43 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

DP - glad you liked, but I hope the warm fuzzies don't turn out to be mold!

Opera gal - huh huh huh, you said "joint" huh huh

M_D - You should be able to get chaps at any reasonable biker store. I got mine at Rocky's Outdoor Outfitters in Burton (Burtucky) MI.

Kylz - I'm not sure why the player doesn't show. I can't tell from the code exactly what the application is...anybody who's PC-geekier than me have a clue? Java, perhaps?

Susie - thank ya, ma'am! But you know, that kind of talk will only encourage me...

Nilbo - no heartfelt holiday greeting from you would be complete without at least one request for smutty photographs. Don't ever change!

Opera gal - I LOVE Gibralter! Used to go there quite a bit. Great place to look around at all the shit the vendors have and say "What the fuck?" And breathe deeply, now that you're back in constant high-speed, where you always should have been. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

Amy - heh heh I really do still maintain that the helmet picture shows the true me that lives on the inside and begs for ritalin daily.

5:49 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

The player is built in the latest and greatest verison of Flash - vers. 8, so if you are running vers. 6 (which a LOT of people are still) you won't get to see it.
You can upgrade for free at http://www.macromedia.com.
Just call me geekette, Bucky - I'm such a goof I can actually build you one of those...

7:22 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Terrific Video, Bucky!

You have mad skeelz woman! I confess, up until now, I had not actually SEEN the assless chaps. Lovely... tell me, do they sell those at Meijers?

10:10 AM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Madonna's people are calling your people.

Will you do her next video? MTV needs the talent woman!!

11:13 AM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Opera gal - geekette=hero. I'm so ignorant about apps sometimes. But I can build you a UNIX-based web or email server any old day!

CKelli - thanks! Meijer is SO missing out on the assless chaps market. I had to buy those at a biker store.

MilkMaid - that would be the perfect plan, except for that little restraining order Madonna has against me. Stalker, schmalker - I'm an artiste!

11:40 AM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

well, I now know who will be doing my wedding video!

5:51 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

Wow that movie is more like "A Year in Review."

Love it!

Festive tunes!

11:03 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger hemlock said...

Thoroughly Insane Dahling...

2:42 PM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home