the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Snickers and the Santa snowjob

Snickers snows Santa

Look at that sweet, happy, guileless face.

You wouldn't know that two hours prior to this picture, Snickers puked.

And then it disappeared.

Yeah. Didn't think it was a good idea to fill Santa in on that particular detail. Good boy! Give Santa kisses!

27 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Candy said...

Aww but he is just a widdle baby.


The cats puke too, and then its a race between me and hermione to see if I can clean it up before she "helps".

Its not very kiss conductive...

8:55 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger greatwhitebear said...

You are so EVIL, in a lovable sort of way!

9:15 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

It's gross when the puke disappears, but not as gross as when I have to clean it up. I say, "Eat it, boy."

Bad dog Snickers looks mighty proud.

9:22 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mike - That's always the most fun part. "Do you know where that tongue JUST WAS?"

Jess - I know Snickers would love you, given the chance. And I would warn you if he'd just eaten his puke.

Bear - why thank you! I've always wanted to be endearingly corrupt...

Susie - you know, gross as it is, a part of me secretly thinks it's the best solution, as long as I remember he did it and don't let him get all kissy. And he will always try to sneak a face kiss - it's his mission in life.

You guys are crackin' me up this weekend. This post and the last one were basically thrown out there because I couldn't think of anything substantive, and you guys have taken it and run with it.

Appliance fuckers. ;)

Don't ever change.

9:34 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Like a self cleaning oven.

10:02 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

With a big wet nose!

10:03 PM, December 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dexter has eaten someone else's vomit.
And, he like to lick the cats' asses.

10:30 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

Eeeew, Snickers!!! I'm a sympathy puker, here. Are you gonna come here and 'clean' it up once you get me going? C'mon, have a heart!!

10:37 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Oh, Snickers!
Hope you feel better.
:::scratches gently behind ears:::
Good doggie.

11:04 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Santa kinda has that look in his eye like he KNOWS what just happened.

11:12 PM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Reach the Beach said...

Freaking gnarly....very funny, but damn, thats gnarly.

1:39 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, but what a schweeeeet doggie face. Is that the face of a puke-eater?

Don't answer that.

9:15 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

It disappeared, well, that's cool... oh, oh OH! Eww! Yucky yucky! Bleh.

Susie -- I never thought I would say this to you of all people, but here you go: "That's just totally disgusting..."

And Jim -- come ON, you *know* Santa knows when we've been naughty or nice -- 'cept, how do you classify puking, then "cleaning it up"?

9:19 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Spikey1 said...

Snickers... packed with peanuts or is it puke?

10:02 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Guh-Rosssssss!

10:15 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Milkmaid - and a lot more fun than the oven. Nobody expects me to make dinner in the dog!

Torrie - I hope you remember that when Dexter comes in for the kisses.

Eclectic - I'm sure he'd be more than delighted to help out.

M_D - just don't let him kiss you!

Jim - I guess Snickers is still preferable to some kid with a snot waterfall goin' on.

Kylz - if you didn't think so, I'd worry.

Watermelon man - ha! You think it's gross to read about? Even more fun to be there.

Squirl - hahahahahaha, oh, trusting Auntie Squirl, hahahahahahaha!

CKelli - I think that qualifies as naughty and nice yet disgusting.

Spikey1 - peanut puke.

Mr. B - I take it you've decided you don't wanna babysit Snickers after all?

10:24 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger LadyBug said...

Ummm...is it just my imagination, or is Santa giving Snickers an unsolicited breast exam?

Bad Santa!

10:26 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mike - your NOT fucking the appliances is duly noted. You see that, people? Stop emailing pictures of your toaster to Mike.

LadyBug - silly Santa. It's supposed to be a PROSTATE exam.

10:34 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, no more emailing toaster pics to Mike... he's really more of a shopvac kind of guy...

11:00 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

No babysitting the Recycler of Regurgitation for me please.

(Maybe when it comes out again.)

(If it's brown.)

(You know, and in solid form.)

1:23 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

CKelli - hey, who among us couldnt' find the shopvac devilishly irresistable?

Estefania - Wooooo! Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't sure how fast that would be published, as it was late last week when I spoke with the writer. For the curious, the article can be found online here.

Mr. B - oh, there's always dog poop aplenty. We can save you some.

2:10 PM, December 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

de-lurking to let you know I saw this!

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/12/19/BUG07G9CT61.DTL&type=tech

"Katy Barzedor of Flint, Mich., had no trouble choosing a 2006 calendar for her office wall. She happily paid $15.99 for one featuring 12 photos of Chuck, a mixed-breed dog that lives in Salt Lake City.

"It makes me a little disturbed to want that, but I'm just a huge fan of Chuck," said the 40-year-old systems administrator. She got to know the dog -- whose full name is Former Congressman Henry Buck Chucklesworth -- through the blogs of his owners, Heather and Jon Armstrong."

3:36 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Maven said...

I'm reflexively popping Altoids in my mouth while reading this post!

PS: I agree with Susie, "Eat it boy!"

4:30 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

Eees that Senta a little espanol looking or ees eet jes me?

4:47 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

What Santa doesn't know can't hurt him. Right?

6:20 PM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

hehehehe--too bad Snickers hadn't just picked up some little snacks in the litter box hehehe

12:05 AM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mike - Mom always said: "Don't put your dick in the toaster."

Sharon - thanks! I was surpised the article was out so soon, even more surprised that they quoted me. I figured I was one of many customers interviewed. It must have been my use of complete sentences that put me over the top. ;)

Nugget - yeah, made me hyper aware of my own breath, too.

Amy - Eet's a possibility!

SS Nick - that's the thing, though. Santa knows it all. And he WILL wreak his revenge.

KChia - back atcha, chickie! Did you make Santa's dolphin dance? I need to check your site - last post I saw was the loo technology, lol.

Michele in Mich - PREcisely why I don't have cats. ;)

8:34 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home