the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Morph and Mindy

Gone apeshit
You can almost see intelligence in its eyes...

Yes, yes, I have fallen prey to the irresistable time waster that is The Perception Laboratory's Face Transformer. I dare you not to waste a little time there once you see it for yourself. I was pointed there by the lyrics-quoting Susie.

I was pretty happy with the Botticelli-style rendering of me:

botticelli me


Modigliani creeped me out just a little, but in an amusing way:

modigliani me



Now I know how I'd look as anime:

mangacartoon me


But I believe I'm gonna have the Mucha-style portrait put on my driver's license. And my profile picture. And in letters I write to Mom.

mucha me

I wonder if they've got a boobs-and-bellies morpher?


On a completely unrelated and gratuitous note, it appears Cap'n Crunch wanted to start a fiesta with his impromptu yet festive sombrero:

fiesta

I told him, drink all the margaritas you want, but put that back on my nipple where you found it.

15 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Susie said...

Look at you! I picked the Mucha too-cha. Now I wish I'd saved all mine. You're mighty lovely.

8:41 PM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

Wait. I didn't see a monkey shot OR a caricature face wearing assless chaps.

What a rip! I want my money back.

9:06 PM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger eclectic said...

PS. Susie's always right -- you ARE mighty lovely.

9:07 PM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie - thank ya, ma'am! I did the whole thing with two different pictures of me, and feel like this one looks more like me in the different styles than the other one did. 'specially the chimp picture.

Eclectic - Hey, the first one is as close to a monkey shot as you're gettin' from me, girlie. Unless you'd like to see for yourself why my new middle name is Caverna.
Oh, and thanks! :)

9:57 PM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

How did you get yours to save?
Mine got firewalled.
:o(

11:20 PM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

A gift for your monkey-ass self.

11:32 PM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

M_D - it's a little cumbersome - you have to do a screen capture (on a pc, alt + printscreen will capture the active window). Then, in a graphics program (I use Photoshop, but any graphics program will do), start a new, blank document, and then paste your screen capture in there. Crop out your picture, and voila - you as a cartoon/monkey/baby.
I didn't post the baby picture, because it was really really creepy.

Susie - oooooooh! I spanked the monkey at over 300 MPH!

Mrtl - I reckon I can do those without the aid of a morphing engine.

I get the distinct impression that y'all are ready for some fresh chaps pictures. Lemme see what I can do.

7:38 AM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger ALRO said...

Sorry.. but some of those scared me!

9:50 AM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Ghost of Goldwater said...

I saw Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus" in Florence this summer, and sans the sun glasses, she was your (jizz)spitting image...

11:04 AM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

love that last one--those are some crazy--that first one scared me!

3:08 PM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I need to stop reading your blog before going to bed. You are seriously going to give me frikkin nightmares.

11:33 PM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

How the heck did I miss this post??? I love-a the Mucha!

9:30 AM, October 18, 2005  
Blogger Nina said...

I love the Mucha, but like them all.
I was wondering about the boobs-and-bellies morpher too. Thinking their could be money to be made in that deal.

3:01 PM, October 20, 2005  
Blogger Tom Hanks said...

Play now: action games in 3d at miniclip games

5:18 AM, May 04, 2018  
Blogger hhonrakend said...

There are plenty of in-game strategies through which online players can grab the Path of exile currency, plus they can also use the MMOGAH site to acquire the currency faster than various other solutions. Each and every online gaming hobbyist can use the Poe currency for sale to grab currency securely. When you have a look at this amazing site, you can get increasingly more details about the Path of exile currency.

3:35 AM, November 22, 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home