the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Here's your Sandy Duncan

A while back, I teased y'all with reference to the Sandy Duncan tapes. And now I'm makin' good on that tease.

This is roughly 20 years old, and the main speaker on here is my brother Tardist, not me. Though that IS me barking and laughing hysterically in the background.

Yes, we DID tend to drink a bit then.

WARNING: High stupidity factor.

20 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you belch after you barked? I know I'm gay, but damn...that's hot.

3:29 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I have to come back when I have more time to listen. I know I've heard some of this before, though.

3:32 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Kitty, I thought it was a belch. Oh well, no matter.

Same stuff, just a different orifice.

That was pretty funny Bucky. It's like something from the deleted scenes of a DVD.

I hope Sandy Duncan learned a valuable lesson on the untrainability of hyenas. Knowing Sandy, like I know Sandy though, she didn't learn a thing.

3:34 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Ha ha.

This has the makings of another Zapruder tape.

Was it one magic belch or two? Was there a second farter hiding in the grassy nole?

Contact the History channel now folks, we have ourselves a conspiracy, a 20 year old mystery that must be unraveled!

3:38 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Kittay - 'twas a belch, not a fart! Give me SOME credit for daintiness, fer fuck's sake.

Dazed - you know I did that JUST to make you hot.

Squirl - yeah, I'm sure we've forced you to listen to this and more. You poor squirl.

Zombie - I hear Sandy's gonna keep an eye out for you. ;)

3:40 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Zombie - it's always good to have a backup farter.

3:41 PM, October 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy Duncan reminds me of a song:

"I gotta girl with just one eye.
No depth of field, but sweet as pie.
And I just don't care-i-o
If her vision isn't stereo.

She's the one eye, one eye, one eye
She's the one eye, one eye love.
She's the one eye, one eye, one eye
She's the one eye, one eye love.

(and it goes downhill from there)...but the bridge is:

"My Columbo cutie, Pop-Eye Punkin'
Sammy Jr, Sandy Dunkin"

6:26 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mrs. Arjay - well, I think I'm pretty qualified to spot 'em.

Dazed - dear boy, you know all the best songs in the world, don't you? keep it up, I'll go all Auntie Mame on your ass.

6:56 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Sounds like Tardist does all of the talking in this one. Maybe you should post some of the other homemade tapes sometime.

7:34 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Blaming drink. Uh uh. I bet there wasn't a drop around. :)

8:20 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

i can tell you were drinking, cause it sounds like you were either:
a- speaking into a "Mr Microphone" (hey, we'll be back to pick you up later) OR
b- speaking into empty beer bottles for an echo effect.

Either way, some good listening there.

10:31 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

dazed and confused, I love you, man.

Bucky and Tardist, you two are COLD. Sandy lost her eye while trying to train those hyenas for a spot on the Lawrence Welk show. The story was in Parade magazine, back in the day. No wait, it was LOOK magazine. heeheeeeeee

10:39 PM, October 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bite my Wheat Thins.

10:55 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl - no, because those tapes are much more incriminating for me than this one is. See how that works?

Mr. B - well, there wasn't a drop when we got done, anyway...

Tardist - I think we all know that bloggers are about as trainable as hyenas. And they don't housebreak nearly as well.

Opera gal - well, I think you were one of those who really wanted me to whip out the Sandy Duncan, so there you go. And can I choose both A and B as my answer?

Susie - At least it wasn't CYCLOPS QUARTERLY.

Sandy - I would gladly bite your wheat thins, but it's TRISCUITS that put the cash in your wallet, missy. In fact, the people from wheat thins told you not to call back again or it would be considered harassment.

11:04 PM, October 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people are cruel. You have no idea what it has been like to be stuck in this bitch's head for all these years. She didn't have an accident, her other eye got out, it escaped man. Me and the good one left, we plot at night how to get away, so we dont have to see the horrors anymore. We have a plan, its got to work, but I cant say anymore, she might SEE this. We can only force her to blink so many times.

Just wait for the code word.

The dolphins are in the jacuzzi.

12:05 AM, October 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a jacuzzi?

8:36 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

So long and thanks for all the fish.

9:51 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Effie said...

Oh how I wish I had speakers....

10:09 AM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Annejelynn said...

yup, as if it hadn't already been official, your one -fill in the blank- shy of a -fill in the blank-

1:07 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

I'm sad--nuh-in happens when I push "play" WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I want me some barkin' and laffin' and burpin' tooooooooo

2:21 PM, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home