the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, February 06, 2006

Papercuts: they're not just for labia anymore

I'm sorry, you guys, I know it's all been audioblogs lately. It's almost like I'm just...phoning it in.

*rimshot*

Oh, and is my rim shot. And everything else. I'm exhausted, and I am so far behind on the work I didn't get to do this weekend that I don't have time to write the drunken puking story I know you so desperately wanted.

I would, though, like to prove that I am not the only person in my family who was handed a tongue and a half in the Parts Line at birth.

Sharp tongue
There I go with my sharp tongue again...Squirl is content to be a Sonny licker.

And for those of you who've been sitting on the edge of your seats for two days - please, don't give yourselves a sideways ass crack like that - I give you, courtesy of the gracious Squirl, photographic proof of the one, hopefully the only, Play-Doh Buttsex House:

Play-Doh Buttsex House

You look me in the eye and tell me that hot pink door isn't a metaphor for an anus beggin' for hot sausage invasion. Go on, I dare you.

Alright, alright, getting back to work now. I promise to come around and visit when I get all caught up. In the meantime, feel free to think of me when Play-Doh or buttsex becomes the topic of conversation 'round your family dinner table.

23 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

A Sonny licker?

Man, that house really is bright. It didn't lose any of that brightness in the picture. Skirry.

8:22 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Yes, I should add, the PDBSH picture is totally unphotoshoppied. It just looks like that without any help from me.

8:52 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

you so should have hung around out the front and gotten a photo of someone coming in/out. But it was worth the wait.

8:58 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

It looks like a place where Pee Wee Herman would live!

Very skirry indeed!

9:09 PM, February 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I so thought it was photoshopped! Someone actually lives there? Holy cow.
Someone needs to call the neighborhood association.

10:00 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Susie said...

But wait, where are those papercuts you promised us?

The PDBSH is very inviting. Truly, PDBS has never seemed so inviting.

10:01 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I SO WANT TO LIVE IN THAT HOUSE...it makes me moist. Da-ROOOOL.

11:32 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger eclectic said...

Bucky, we're going to have to do something about that sharp tongue of yours -- I'm gettin you a tuning fork! But you can't use it with play-doh, OR for butt sex. It's only for your tongue.

11:58 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Damn.
You found me.
I guess if you want I'll give you a tour of the house. Let me hide my copies of "Bend Over Boyfriend",and I'll show you around the joint.
Sound fair? Mmkay.

Give me a minute...
:::hollers in next room:::
EVERYBODY OUT! WE'VE GOT COMPANY!!!
:::Looks back, emits nervous giggle:::
Okay, it's clear...

12:21 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Candy said...

Hmm, I wonder what the logistics of a play-doh butt sex butt plug would work out as. hmmmmmmmmm

12:38 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Madame D said...

Okay, you clearly were given the rest of my tongue.
No fair!
I want it back!

Okay, there's positively NO way to clean that sentence up.
Just how I like my sentences.

12:42 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, Bucky, a hot pink door doesn’t seem to me to be a metaphor for an anus; rather in remind me of a tongue—not necessarily a Sonny licker—but still a tongue.

2:50 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger greasemonkey1320 said...

I wonder if they got those colors on sale or if that was what was left over, stashed away in the basement or in the corner of the garage. The design and color combo of the house makes me think of Barney meets Amityville Horror.

5:45 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger hemlock said...

Your pictures seriously hurt my head (the former more than the latter). They are the acid trip I never took.

8:38 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

The title of this post.
The TITLE.
I have never quite known anyone like you Bucky.
Again,
You crack my shit up.

9:16 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Two in a row <> all audio all the time. I like-a da audio posts!

9:30 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder if Hubby would let me paint our house those colors. They're very pretty, oh so pretty... ;)

9:38 AM, February 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like somebody went to Home Depot and said "what paint colors do you have on sale?"

9:50 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger dashababy said...

At first, I thought you photoshopped the color of the house because everything else in the pic is void of color. Cool pic of an ugly house. Well, not reall the house is ugly but the colors. That's just so wrong.

I like your audio posts btw, you have an accent. hehe. It's cute.

And todays' title of the post had me a little squirmy. Eeesh.

11:25 AM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Maven said...

Dunno about the buttsex, however, "Dining at the Y" has been discussed over dinner. At my parents' house.

4:08 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Effie said...

Now THAT's a house!

Totally unphotoshopped? These people needed a wakeup call, I suppose!

(they want to be the centre of attention--like me over at Mr. B's--yup--I've been BLOGGERVIEWED--and I'm just spreading the news)

6:45 PM, February 07, 2006  
Blogger Memphis said...

Oh my God, whose house is this?!

6:25 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger The other me said...

HOme depot have this section where you can buy paint that people had mixed and then hated .....it's about $5 a can, me thinks this home owner knows that secret!

12:42 PM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home