the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Friday, August 24, 2007

Bucky's whinehouse

Well, bugger me timbers, I knew I was just spreading myself wide for an assfucking when I bought that Amy Winehouse ticket on the black market (well, eBay, but close enough). While I've been pretty sure it would happen for a while now, it was just confirmed in a statement from Amy's management that she is canceling all her U.S. and Canada dates this fall to "address her health issues" (she and her hubby were in his-and-hers rehab, but apparently have checked themselves out of the facility and into a hotel, where they are currently sparring).

Amy, Amy, Amy...I truly hope you can regain some control of your life. I'll gladly suck it up and eat this overpriced ticket if it means that you will gain some weight and stop fucking overdosing.

Please stick around and make more songs like this one:


9 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

It's always about the drama with these people. There's plenty of other artists out there not on the fast burn for you to enjoy. But, look at all the free publicity she gets out of it.

This is why I never read the music rags/sites. You never know what is shit and what isn't. If the tunes don't do it for me, I can move on and not worry about keeping the baggage.

(and on that happy note, we're giving away free plagues over at YPS!!)

9:47 AM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

If Amy and hubby don’t give up the drug binging—not to mention the “domestic squabbles”—she ain’t gonna be around much longer to do anything. What do you think, Bucky, will her final payoff be suicide (intentional or unintentional) or homicide?

11:49 AM, August 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Mr. B, but I still love her. Her voice just does it for me. There are some nice vids of her during an interview on her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/amywinehouse

I hope you get to see her someday. I know I'd love to.

T

2:14 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Squirl said...

I really don't understand the inner workings of such self-destructive behavior. I've done stupid things in my life, we all have. But some people take it waaaaay too far.

Sorry you lost your money on the ticket.

2:34 PM, August 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that a mole or a piercing?
the video was too blurry to tell...

5:13 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger here today, gone tomorrow said...

Damn, she's so good. Her singing, I mean.

5:28 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger eclectic said...

I tole you, I was trou-bohl/ You know, I'm no good...

Gawd I hope she outgrows this, this... whatever it is.

7:59 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

It's a piercing.

Sorry you lost money on this. Hope you get to see her in concert someday before she goes off and doesn't come back.

10:02 PM, August 24, 2007  
Blogger Flying Mermaid said...

She is the coolest thing alive. Why she gotta fuck dashit up?

4:51 AM, August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home