the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bad influence

Another way I know I'm getting old: my friend's kids, kids that I've known since they were toddlers, are now old enough for me to engage in a conversation about the logistics of making ice cubes out of jizz. You know, a typical Easter Sunday topic.

8 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

What kind of a drink would require such an ice cube? Or do I even want to know?

2:03 AM, March 25, 2008  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

And the bartender, exhausted from the last round on the house, secretly hopes and prays that the next guy doesn't order...but his thoughts are interrupted just as a tall, slender boy with a fancy belt giggles out, "A Cryogenic Cock Cooler with one of those funny little umbrellas for me and my friend here."

6:49 AM, March 25, 2008  
Blogger Squirl said...

I think they use them in Salty Dogs.

8:58 AM, March 25, 2008  
Blogger eclectic said...

Hey, we can call them "jizz cubes"... or maybe "cumsicles"... Either way, nothing says "Happy Easter" quite like a semen slushie!!

1:13 PM, March 25, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't BELIEVE this! We talked about that VERY SAME THING with Mom and Dit on Easter Sunday! Yeah! Mom said "Wow, this is the best sandwich I've ever had..." Oh wait, no... that was something else entirely. Never mind.

4:47 PM, March 25, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I seem to have never engaged in such a conversation on Easter. Or, cum to think of it, ever.

6:03 PM, March 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be something in the air about this Easter--although I wasn't in attendance, both of my siblings were guilted into inspecting dad's ball bag out of concern. And yes, I blogged about it.

Happy Easter!

PS: I vote for cum kubes.

8:41 PM, March 28, 2008  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

This is why they call you the favorite Aunt Bucky?

;)

12:20 PM, April 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home