the Bucky Four-Eyes Cotillion

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Scarier that Scuzzlebutt


You thought South Park was fucked up before I got there?

Okay, first I saw Kitty's icon. Then I checked out Rina Bee's site, and came across the link to create your own South Park character. So I came on down to South Park.

I'm not fat...I'm just big boned. Heh heh "boned."

Note: To save your creation, you must do a screen capture of the browser window, then paste it into or as a new document in a graphics editing software. Paste it in, crop and save. Voila!
And, let me just say again..."boned"...

24 of you felt the overwhelming need to say somethin':

Blogger Squirl said...

I love that picture. I wondered where those were coming from.

1:50 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

You will all hate me (more) for saying this, but I feel I must.

I
do
NOT
like
South Park.

There, I said it. Let the flames begin!

2:02 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

I like South Park, but Ichabod has gotten bored with it. BUT, every time we watch it (rarely now) he gets at least a few chuckles.

2:29 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

You don't hate me Squirl?

2:30 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Mr. B - we only hate you 'cause you're beautiful.

2:44 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Katie said...

I created a character and then it wouldn't let me do anything with it. It just gave the option to delete it. How did you save it or upload it to your blog? I am such a tard.

2:52 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Katie said...

Nevermind, I figured it out. Had to create a screen shot and all that crap. I will put it on my blog. Thanks BFE! Yours really looks like you. Except you're not fat.

3:32 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Katie said...

Now I really feel like a tard. Just realized that you had it WRITTEN on there how to do it. I need to sleep or something.

3:53 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'm so going to print that beautiful comment and put it in my wallet for those icky down times!

Ooh, it could be a shirt!

4:20 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Mr B, doesn't Bucky just have a way with words?

4:45 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

LOL!!! there was a rush on this around the office a few months back and now we all have a 'likeness' (I'm not fat either) on the outside of our individual cages (cubicles). No one wanted to do one for the Executive director, but when she came down my aisle one day, she asked me about them. I asked her, "you want one for your door?" and she was oh hell ya. So I did one for her. Sometimes you just have to put your neck out there. Now she totally know's who I am and talks to me in the breakroom. I exist! I'm real! I just might make it out of here alive.

4:51 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Joseph said...

Whoa! What happened to Mr. B? Where's his handsome mug?

4:52 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Greenie there's no way you weren't noticed long before the likeness. I once worked for a stuffy accounting firm and offered an orange muffin to one of the seasoned accountants. (That's polite for saying she was OLD as a bag of shit dust.) She declined but I happily pointed out, "But they make you poop!" She continued to decline, red-faced with laughter.

Handsome mug? Pug mug maybe. I'm having a dark moment, like all others, it too, shall pass.

(that's one for the wallet too, Greenie)

5:13 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Kranki said...

Rock on! Rock hard! Rock long!

10:46 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Candy said...

You just get hotter every time I see you.

10:55 PM, May 10, 2005  
Blogger Jomama said...

I can't believe a rock star like Bucky mentioned me in one of her blog posts. Love the pic, btw.

6:01 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

This has nothing to do with anything, but I figured I could post it here:
You ever have one of those days where you wish you had one of these:
Profanity Dump

8:55 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Lace? & Satin? Oh man, I'm so all about the cotton.

Guess I'll have to go shopping.

9:00 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Rock star? Rina Bee, I think I love you...

Greenie - I'm doin' my best to start a "You in South Park" trend 'round my office too. I may just begin to distribute them. Let's see how long I keep my job...

Mr. B - I've always pictured you in burlap...

Kranki - you said "long" and "hard" and now I'm all distracted...

Jess - Yes, this picture surely shows my inner hot sex-muffin-ness more clearly than any mere photograph.

Kitty - we'll make sure the straw is gone. And we'll cover up those needle tracks, too, hon. Only the best mugshot for our Kitty.

Opera gal - I thought this was my profanity dump...

Squirl...where's YOUR south park picture?

Katie - Don't feel bad, I posted the instructions much later than the original post. You are not blind.

9:52 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Burlap?

*scratches*

9:57 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Susie said...

Mr. B. -- two words for you. aluminum. foil.

Kitty -- I'd throw my panties at you, but they might be mistaken for a parachute...

10:33 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Aluminum foil on my "baked potato?" Well, if I can put butter on it too, ok.

10:39 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Opera Gal said...

ok, that damn thing rocked - i was actually able to do an opera-themed one. woo, hoo.
note to self - do not swear in front of new client. do not swear in front of new client.do not swear in front of new client.

11:26 AM, May 11, 2005  
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, I have a South Park picture but I've been a lame-ass about posting pictures. You're gonna hafta kick my ass when you get over here, but not too hard. Remember, rum cake, rum cake, rum cake...

6:29 PM, May 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home